mandag 8. februar 2010

Just another manic monday


1. Clothes I ended up buying when thrifting this weekend. Levi's jeans (will cut them into shorts asap), an embellished/sequined/studded vest, paisley printed shirt (which is the most comfy and soft shirt I have ever worn!), gold knit/sequined top. I am really satisfied with the bargans. I got it all for 25 dollars!
2. Rodarte for Target kimono wrap dress and Emma Cook for Topshop shoes, vintage jewelery.


Really need a bigger closet...or start selling some of my stuff which I really don't wanna do, cause I love all my clothes/bags/shoes etc. I think I could open a clothing and accessories store with all the things I own...kinda scary and kinda fun at the same time.
Going to London at the end of the month. Kinda celebrating my 25th birthday over there with shopping and doing tourist stuff like visit Madame Tussauds, see Big Ben and so on. (even though I have seen it all before) but when in London! Topshop, here I come!!! yes I will spend hours there and alot of money!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar