tirsdag 9. februar 2010

I said brr its cold in here!

My inspiration during these cold months. Altough I gotta say none of the above are wearable when the snow is coming down at you like nothing else! But without the snow this is what I would wear for sure!
How brilliant is Victoria Beckham's outfit? I just fell in love with it the moment I saw the picture. And Taylor Momsen's leather coat? Gotta say I really want one <3

Besides that I got really surprised when watching the Simpsons in the background when they had an entire episode dedicated to Norway! They even had all the facts down! Maybe they all went on a trip to Disney World in Florida and visited "Norway" at the EPCOT centre for inspiration.

Just came home from a ten hour work day, but I got tomorrow off so I was planning some thrift hunting, and I can't wait!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar