tirsdag 16. februar 2010

In the dead silence, all the details suddenly fell into place for me


1 and 2. Benetton wool hooded cropped sweater/cardigan, Bik Bok t, Hollister brown jeans leggings (oh so comfy!) and vintage jewelery.
3.My pretty pretty happy happy chandelier which I love! Curtains in the background from Ikea and the NY letters are from ebay.
4. My favorite books. I would have stacked breaking dawn there too, but it's too thick and the stack would be too high according to the rest of the stuff at the table-thing. And next to the books all my lipglosses and lipsticks and chaps.
5. Gotta have an outlet for my creativeness, so I made these collages some time ago. I went through so many magazines its not even funny. But they turned out cool I think:D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar