søndag 2. mai 2010

Yaya´s, Vestkanttorget, Askerhallen, Birkelunden, The Nighthawk Diner= My weekend

Me and my sister went to Yaya´s to eat friday night. The atmosphere reminded me a lot of The Rainforest Café at Disney actually so of course I liked it! The Chang beer was sooo refreshing and the food even better. I will definitely go back when I´m in Oslo again. Wearing: AA tee, Bik Bok skirt, H&M belt, vintage elephant necklaces.
A very nice set of hand mirror and brushes, things, the coolest-looking phones ever, horse made of some kind of animal teeth, different kinds of jewelry.  All this at Vestkanttorget saturday morning.
On our way to flea market # 2, Askerhallen.
Random pictures on our way to Asker.
My sister ended up with a vintage globe, and a vintage suitcase (or what we call it in Norway the America-suitcase...because of Norwegians immigrating the states back in the day)
I ended up with two decorative things and a vintage camera from 1939-ish...(and sooo much more!!)
Later that night (Saturday) I went to Jenny´s b-day party. (I worked with her at Disney back in ´03-´04)
Wearing: Bik Bok skirt gift from BF, Vero Moda top, eBay coat and Topshop boots.
Two Levi´s jeans I bought for like $5. They were a bit big but I´ll wear ´em like baggy jeans.
Waiting in the sun for my sister and her BF to get ready to go to Birkelunden at Grünerløkka.
At Birkelunden before we went to lunch at The Nighthawk Diner...the first diner in Norway to be open till 3am and one of few serving American style food. (Looks like I dressed to match the diner...lol)

The yummiest chocolate milkshake in a loooong time! From The Nighthawk Diner.
This is what I ended up with this weekend. Oh and my little sister bought me two things from Monki on sale (the striped shirt, and white and blue dotted sweater)
Coral shirt, blue shirt, fur hat, camera, velvet dress, striped purse, two Levi´s jeans, denim vest and a clutch with a face on it. LOVE!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar