torsdag 6. mai 2010

Flashback


Usher-yeah
Epcot center.

J-Kwon - tipsy
Me as a Norwegian representative working in Norway and a traditional Norwegian costume called bunad.

Maroon 5 - This love
Jenny and I outside a Falafel shop in Miami. Excuse the poor quality of the images but these are pictures of pictures.


The year I spent in the Usa working for the mouse was probably the best year of my life so far. I got to meet so many cool,fun,different, outgoing people from all over the world and I highly recommend you to do the same! It was a year I´ll never forget..actually I remember it as it was yesterday. The songs I added to this post are songs I remember the best from the year, and the absolute hit songs they played on the radio and at clubs like P.I (pleasure island). So thank you Disney for making my year as magical as I expected!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar