onsdag 30. juni 2010

Madam Blå

Versace gold necklace I got for ca $200 and it is so pretty!!
The prettiest pendant in gold with quartz (rock crystal) and it cost me ca. $250. Bargain!
The nice lady who owns the shop called Madam Blå gave me this thingy. It used to be a bracelet, but I think I will make it into a necklace. It is sooooo cool!!! She is so nice and her shop is so pretty!
I guess i know why she is so nice and gave me the thingy. I have bought a lot from her over the years:
This is what I bought during the last few years. I guess I´m one of her favorite costumers:D

If you ever make it to Drammen in Norway you have to pay her a visit. Her store is located here. She is the nicest lady with the nicest antique/vintage store in my hometown. And the plus side is she has antique and vintage jewelry no one else has! I found things there that date back to the 1700s!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar