mandag 21. juni 2010

Crazy/Beautiful

Ke$ha. This definitely is crazy, but somehow I still like it.
Katy Perry in a really fun and cool fringe dress. I like how the color changes.
What happened to Lady Gaga? She actually looks beautiful and sophisticated. A very nice change!
Kate Hudson looks casual-cool as always. I really like her laid back style.
Dakota Fanning is such a cutiepie! And she is such a talented actress too! LOVE her Wang<3
LOVE Jessica Biel´s shoes!!! They would go with everything in my wardrobe.
More of Kate Hudson. Need I say more? I think I have those pants she is wearing to the left. Fun!
I love you Sarah Jessica Parker! Just because you are you. Simple as that.
Carey Mulligan stands out with her cute short hair and sense of style. I like her a lot!
Pretty Sienna Miller. Her style is impeccable I think. And she is so beautiful.
Jessica Alba´s style is so cool! If I ever become a mom I´ll dress just as cool as her.
Kristin Cavallari is the toughest girl ever who knows who she is and is not afraid to show it!
...Yes I adore Kate Hudson...
Whitney Port have such a fabulous style and she can dress up in whatever she feels like and still look great!
LOVE the hair. I wore my hair like this once and got so many compliments!
Cool girls with a little crazy hair styles but it suits them so well!
Victoria Beckham (always in style) and Olivia Wilde. Olivia is soooooo beautiful!

These girls are so inspirational both style wise and personality wise. You go girls!! (pictures from people.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar