onsdag 7. juli 2010

White dresses


                                                      Heritage Halston white dress (the same as SJP uses in SATC2) Pretty!
                                                                           Topshop Fran dress with beads from the neck and down.
                                                                                            Mango white lace dress.
                                                                                            Patterson J. Kincaid Fern belted dress.
                                                                                          BCBGMAXAZRIA draped slit sleeves dress.

I have such a difficult time trying to find the perfect white long sleeve dress! I think I went through 80 paiges on eBay looking for the perfect one! I just have to keep searching and the dress I´m looking for will reveal itself.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar